We all love desserts. Here is a dessert which is easy to make & delicious in taste. Kids just love it & they love to eat a lot of fruits too.
- Take a bowl. Add 200 ml of milk.
- Add custard powder in it & mix well so that no lumps are formed.
- Take a pan & pour rest 800ml milk in it.
- Pour the custard powder-milk in it.
- Stir well & leave it to boil.
- Keep stirring or else it will stick on bottom of the pan.
- Add sugar and mix well so that it can dissolve completely.
- Let it cool down completely & then transfer it into a bowl.
- Keep it in fridge for an hour.
- Serve it chilled in bowl along with chopped fruits.
PS: I have taken here fruits like apple, seedless black grapes & pomegranate. You can take any fruits of your choice but if you are planning to add chopped pineapple in it then after chopping it,saute it in a pan with sugar. Or else it will become bitter very soon.