There are variety in non-veg food & the way we prepare it . Today Iam sharing a recipe of fish fry which is simple but yet so delicious. This recipe comes straight from God’s own country. It’s a spicy fish fry 😉
- Clean & Wash the fishes. Keep it on a plate.
- Take a small bowl & add all the dry masala powders along with ginger garlic paste.
- Now pour coconut oil & add little water.
- Give a good stir until you will get a good paste format.
- Now apply this mixture on each fish covering both the sides well.
- Leave it in fridge for 10 minutes.
- Do shallow frying while on both the sides.Be careful while turning the sides.
- Garnish it with fried curry leaves, onion & a piece of lemon.