We all love paneer. Paneer is an ingredient which can be prepared in numerous ways. I have tried making paneer in dahi/ curd gravy. Kids will love it as they enjoy less spice food.
- Take a bowl & add curd in it.
- Now add ginger-garlic paste, salt,gram flour, garam masala powder, turmeric powder, black pepper powder, coriander powder & lime juice. Mix really well with the help of a spoon.
- Add diced paneer & mix gently so that paneer won’t break. Leave it aside for 15 minutes.
- Keep a wok/kadai on stove. Add oil. Ones oil becomes hot add cumin seeds.
- Now add onion paste. Mix it well until onion changes its colour.
- Add the chopped palak/spinach in it & mix well.
- You can see the quantity of palak will shrink a lot.
- Add salt and mix well.
- Finally add the paneer-curd mixture in it. Give a stir.
- Close the lid and leave it for 5-7 minutes on less flame.
- Serve it hot with parantas/nans or phulka.
PS: Curd should not be sour at all or else gravy will be too sour.