We love to buy burgers & stuffed buns from bakeries. Here is a recipe which you can easily make at home. I am sharing the recipe of a chicken cheese bun.
- Take a bowl. Add maida (refined flour), yeast, sugar,salt,1 tbsp oil & water. Make a dough. Pour oil from top & close the bowl. Keep it inside a dark cabinet to ferment for 1 hour.
- Meantime, take a cooker & add marinated chicken in it. Leave it for 2 whistles.
- Keep a wok/ kadai on stove, add oil.
- Add onion,cuury leaves,green chilly & ginger garlic paste. Mix it well.
- Add salt, black pepper powder & chicken masala powder. Stir well.
- Now add the chicken pieces & coriander leaves. Mix well.Your stuffing is ready.
- Take the dough, make it into 4 portions, apply oil on it & leave it again for 15 minutes.
- Preheat the oven in 190 degree for 15 minutes.
- Take a dough portion in hand and keep stuffing inside. Add grated cheese. Gently cover the stuffing while pulling dough from the sides & give it a ball shape.
- Keep it on baking tray. Give an egg wash on each buns & then sprinkle white sesame seeds on top.
- Leave it in the oven for 20 minutes @ 190 degree.
- Leave it to cool down & then have a delicious homemade chicken cheese bun
PS: 1) Chicken marination can be done as per your choice. I have added basic masalas like chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder & salt. After marinating the chicken, Kindly keep it in fridge for 15 minutes.
2) You can use either boneless chicken or chicken with bone. Anyways, you have to make small pieces with your hand ones it is cooked.