Dal plays an important role in our daily diet. Here is yet another dal recipe with tomatoes in it. One of my Hubby’s favourite dal among all. Sharing the recipe with you all.
- Boil the dal in cooker along with a pinch of salt,turmeric powder & ghee.
- Take a wok. Add ghee, cumin seeds.
- Add finely chopped onion, green chillies & ginger-garlic paste.
- Saute it well. Add salt, turmeric powder, red chilly powder & coriander powder.
- Mix well & add finely chopped tomatoes.
- Cover the lid & leave it for 5 minutes.
- Open the lid & mix it well.
- Pour boiled dal in it & give a good stir.
- Switch of the stove & garnish it with garam masala powder finely chopped coriander leaves.