We all are familiar with varieties of pakoras like onion pakoras,cauliflower pakoras etc. Here I am sharing the recipe of Sandwich pakoras which is basically a stuffed bread. My Hubby & Daughter loved it
- Take a wok. Add oil.
- Add cumin seeds & onion. Saute them well.
- Add salt, turmeric powder, red chilly powder & coriander powder. Mix all well.
- Add boiled & mashed potato. Give a good stir.
- Add garam masala powder & coriander leaves.
- Potato mixture is ready & keep aside.
- Take two bread slices. Cut the sides of the bread.Apply the potato mixture on one bread.
- Close it with another bread. Now cut the bread in such a way that you will get 4 triangles.
- Take a bowl. Add gram flour, salt & red chilli powder. Add water & make a thin batter.
- Take a small triangle, dip in the batter & slide into a hot oil.
- Fry until its golden brown.
- Serve it with mint-coconut chutney.