Cakes are everyone’s favourite. If it will be chocolate cake then no one can say no to it. My hubby & daughter are a huge fan of chocolates. This recipe has a real chocolate chunks as a middle layer. One more speciality about this cake is that it has been prepared with rice flour instead with refined flour/ maida.
- Preheat the oven for 15 minutes in 180 degree
- Take a cake mixing bowl.Add rice flour, powdered sugar & baking powder.Stir well.
- Add eggs, cocoa powder, oil. Blend it all well with an egg beater.
- Pour half of the cake batter in cake baking mould.
- Now spread chocolate chunks evenly.
- Pour the rest half of the batter on top & tap the baking mould 3-5 times so that the top layer will spread evenly.
- Bake it at 180 degree for 25 minutes.
- One’s cake is completely cooled down, take the cake out from the mould & transfer it to a plate.
- Pour Hershey’s chocolate syrup on top in a swirl form.
- Sprinkle powdered sugar on top.
- PS: I have used 5 star chocolate chunks for the middle layer. You can use plain chocolate like Diary milk which will not have caramel in it.
- Dont sprinkle the sugar powder on top of your cake before chocolate syrup as syrup won’t stay it will slip down.After applying the chocolate syrup,keep it immediately in fridge for 10 minutes & then sprinkle powdered sugar.
- Delicious chocolate cake is ready.