We all love Kulfi . I have tried my hands first time in making matka kulfi- Badam flavour. Its a lovely dessert which you can have at any time. Here is the recipe & Iam sure you all will love it and make it again 😛
- Take a pan. Pour milk in it. Leave it for boiling for around 15 minutes.
- The milk quantity will reduce.
- Take a mixy jar. Add almonds, cashew nuts, cardamom seeds, peppercorns & 2 tbsp sugar. Mix it well till it becomes like a rough powder.
- Add 2 tbsp of milk in it & mix again.
- Pour this mixture in milk & stir well.
- Add sugar & mix well again.
- Keep the pan aside so that it can cool down completely.
- Pour the mixture in matkas & garnish it with finely sliced almonds on the top.
- Cover it with aluminium foil as shown in the image & leave it in freezer for 6-8 hours.
- Have a chilled badam kulfi from matka