Cakes play a major role to our taste buds or I should say to our heart. Cake is a delicacy which we just love to pop in our mouth anytime. I have shared many cake recipes but prepared with Maida (all purpose flour/self raising flour). But here I am sharing the recipe of a cake which has been made with rice flour. No other way a cake can be this much healthy 😉
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree for 15 minutes.
- Take a mixing bowl & add rice flour, powdered sugar & baking powder.
- Add eggs, mashed banana & oil. Beat well with an egg beater.
- Now add beaten egg into it & blend again.
- Add vanilla essence in it. Mix well.
- Pour the mixture in a cake baking vessel.
- Keep the oven in 180 degree & leave it for 20 minutes.
- Let it cool down completely & have this delicious cake for snack.