1) Take a bowl, add washed chicken into it. Add chilly powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, salt,pepper powder, Lemon syrup. Mix well and keep aside.
2) keep a cooker on flame. Add chicken & potato.
3) Take a wok. Add oil,cumin seeds. Roast it till it becomes golden brown.
4) Add curry leaves, onions,ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder,whole masala powder and salt. Mix well till onion become translucent.
5) Add the rest chilly powder and coriander powder. Mix well till chilly powder leaves a roasted aroma.
6) Add tomatoes and mix well. Keep stirring till tomatoes become soft and leaves oil.
7) Add potatoes and seperate the chicken chunks from bone & add to it. Pour Water and leave it for 10 minutes with the lid on.
8) Garnish it with coriander leaves & serve it hot with paratha’s.