Noodles is one of the comfort foods for many. It some times happen that there are some noodles leftover as well. I had some left over noodles made for breakfast. I had read about this simple and delicious snack in in a magazine. I made this and waa a hit with my son and his friends. One of his friends got his mom call for the recipe.
Here goes it...
– To a mixing bowl add the mashed potatoes, boiled peas, boiled corn and coriander leaves.
– Now add in Kashmiri chilli powder, dry mango powder, salt to taste and 1 pack noodles masala powder.
– Mash and mix together making sure everything is combined well.
– Now add in boiled noodles.
– Mix well without mashing noodles.
– Either beat an egg seasoned by salt and pepper or for a vegetarian version prepare a lump free maida batter by combining 2 tbsp maida, 2 tbsp corn flour, ¼ tsp crushed pepper, salt to taste and ½ cup water and keep aside.
– Prepare a small ball sized patties greasing hand with oil.
– Now dip in prepared maida paste or beaten egg to cover all sides.
– Next coat with bread crumbs all sides.
– Now deep fry or pan fry in hot oil on medium flame till it turns golden brown.
– Serve hot with tomato sauce.
– Eggs and bread crumbs can be directly incorporated to noodles mixture for an easier version.