Mutton Pulao is yet another easy & delicious recipe.
– Wash the mutton add salt, coriander powder, ginger garlic paste, black pepper powder and yogurt. Mix well and keep in freezer for 20 minutes.
– Meanwhile keep cooker on the stove, add ghee.
-Add whole spices & mutton in it & keep stirring for 5 minutes.
– Pour half glass of water and leave it for 5 whistles in medium flame.
-Add Basmati rice and water in it.
-Check for salt. If required add more.
-Leave it for 1 whistle.
– When the pressure is released open the cooker lid.
– Mix well and serve hot with your choice of raitha.