Mutton will be delicious no matter in which way you prepare it.One person who just love mutton is my husband It can be made in lots of variety way. Here I am sharing my recipe of Mutton Masala. Hope you all will love it 😉
- Wash the mutton & marinate with basic dry spices like coriander powder, chilly powder, turmeric powder, meat masala powder & salt.Keep it aside for half an hour.
- Keep cooker on flame & add ghee. Now add the mutton into it.
- When mutton will change its colour then pour water & close the lid.
- Leave it for 5 whistles on low flame.
- Take a wok. Add oil.
- Add freshly chopped ginger & garlic. Saute them well.
- Add cooked mutton into it along with the stalk.
- Leave it for boiling until the water evaporates completely.
- Transfer it to a serving bowl & serve it as a side dish along with white rice or with rotis/parantas.