Here is another delicious recipe. An eggless chocolate muffins.
- Preheat the oven @ 180 temperature for 10 minutes.
- Take a bowl. Add Curd, powdered sugar & oil. Mix all well.
- Add refined flour bit by bit and also keep mixing with a whisker & spatula.
- Add milk and mix well.
- Now add baking powder & coco powder. Bind all ingredients well.
- Take muffin moulds and pour the batter 70% in each moulds.
- Make sure that you will tap the muffins after that so that no bubbles are formed.
- Leave the muffins mould in the oven for 20 minutes @ 180 temperature.
- Delicious eggless muffins are ready.
PS: Do not fill the moulds as it will raise.