Cookies are everyone favourite. There are variety of cookies in different flavours & shapes. Here Iam explaining an easy way to bake cashew cookies.
- Take a bowl. Add maida & baking powder.
- Add butter, chopped cashews, powdered sugar & an egg.
- Bind them well to form a soft dough.
- Keep the dough in fridge for 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven at 180 degree for 10 minutes.
- Now take the dough, spread it with a help of a rolling pin.
- Take a cookie cutter and cut the dough.
- Keep a cashew on cookie as shown in the picture.
- Keep each on a baking tray & sprinkle castor sugar on that.
- Bake it for 18 minutes. But make sure that you have to take the tray out in half time ( After 9 minutes) change the side of the tray & keep it for another 9 minutes.
- PS: You have to change the side of the tray, no need to flip the cookies.