Banana pancake is a healthy, tasty & easy breakfast to start your day with. Children love banana pancakes. This dish is one among my daughter’s favourite breakfast. I am going to share the recipe & do try to make it & let me know the feedback.
- Take a bowl & add refined flour & baking powder.
- Take a blender & add banana, sugar, egg & milk.
- Blend it in such a way to get a smooth batter.
- Add the batter to the bowl & mix well.
- Leave it aside for 20 minutes.
- Take a non-stick pan. Start pouring a scoop full of batter like we may make dosa. But no need to spread so much.
- When one side will be golden brown flip it.
- Serve it hot with honey & slices of banana.
PS: Those who doesn’t want egg in it & substitute it with 3 tsp of cooking oil.