Potato is everyone’s favourite. Potato can be used in a variety of dishes. Today I am sharing the recipe of Aalu Bonda. A dish which can have for snacks in the evening or in the morning for your breakfast with any sort of chutney.
- Boil the potatoes & keep aside.
- Take a pan. Pour oil.
- Add cumin seeds, onion, green chilly. Saute them well.
- Add salt, turmeric powder, red chilly powder & coriander powder. Mix all well.
- Add boiled potatoes & give a stir.
- Add garam masala powder & coriander leaves. Mix well & keep it aside.
- Take a bowl. Add gram flour, asafoetida, salt,red chilly powder, baking powder & turmeric powder.
- Mix well. Pour water & make a thin paste.
- Now, roll the potato into a small balls with your palm.
- Dip those balls in the gram flour batter & put it in a hot oil for deep frying.
- Fry it till becomes golden brown in colour. Take it out on a tissue paper so that the excess will be removed.
- Serve it hot with any chutney or sauce.