Here comes an another recipe which is my Husband’s favourite Vanilla muffins are delicious but yet very simple to be made at home.
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes in 180 degree.
- Take a bowl. Add maida & baking powder. Give a stir.
- Add powdered sugar into it. And combine well.
- Whisk eggs & add that too in the dry ingredients.
- Add vanilla essence & oil/butter.
- Bind it well & pour it in muffin moulds with the help of a spoon.
- Keep in oven for 15 minutes at 180 degree.
- Delicious cake is ready to be served.