This is one of the dishes we can prepared from scratch in under 30 minutes, including cooking rice freshly. This can be made using left over rice too.
My son’s favorite and one he can have it anytime of the day. I often pack it for his school lunch as its wholesome and nutritious on its own and does not need any side dish, it can also be accompanied with a simple vegetable salad or any Indo-Chinese gravy.
Here’s below the recipe to the quick Egg and veggies fried rice made with mixed veggies and scrambled eggs.
– Break the eggs to a bowl and set aside.
– Heat a pan with oil on high flame. Now add chopped garlic and Fry for 10 seconds till it changes colour.
– Add chopped veggies and fry them till they wilt off, for about 3 to 5 minutes depending on the size.
– Reduce the flame to medium. Add eggs and scramble them and cook till they are lightly done.
– Sprinkle pepper, salt, combine everything well and cook till the eggs are fully cooked making sure it is not overcooked.
– Add rice and mix. If needed add little more oil.
– Mix everything on the highest flame for about 2 to 3 minutes.
– Garnish fried rice with some spring onions if using and serve hot.
– You can add green part of spring onions and soya sauce as well.