This is a dish which is loved by adults and kids. Easy to make and yummy to have
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes in 200 degree.
- Spread the bread slices on the baking tray.
- Apply olive oil & finely crushed garlic on the top side.
- Grate the cheese on the bread nicely in such a way that it covers the entire bread slice.
- Sprinkle red chilly flakes, oregano & a pinch of salt on each bread.
- Keep it in oven & bake it for 10 minutes at 200 degree.
- Delicious chilli cheese toast is ready to be served with your evening tea/coffee