Chicken is a non-veg which cooks very easily. This recipe is less on spice side so it becomes favourite to kids too. My daughter loves it.
- Wash the chicken & marinate it with salt & pepper powder. Kept aside for 20 minutes.
- Take a cooker. Add chicken in it & keep it on low flame on stove. Leave it for 2 whistles.
- Take a pan, pour oil.
- Add mustard seeds, curry leaves & dry red chilly.
- Add onion-chilly paste. Mix all well.
- Add ginger-garlic paste, salt & turmeric powder.
- Mix well until the onion becomes brown in colour.
- Add red chilly powder & coriander powder. Mix well.
- Add tomato puree & leave it until tomato leaves its raw smell.
- Add cooked chicken into it & Chicken masala powder. Mix all well.
- Switch off the stove. After that add fresh cream & finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Mix well & serve it hot with parantas/naans.