Chocolate cake is everyone’s favourite. Kids just love it. My daughter is a huge fan of my chocolate cake. It’s an easy recipe too.
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes in 180 degree.
- Take a bowl. Add maida & baking powder. Give a stir.
- Add powdered sugar into it. And combine well.
- Whisk eggs & add that too in the dry ingredients.
- Add cocoa powder & oil/butter.
- Bind it well & pour in a cake baking mould.
- Keep in oven for 30 minutes at 180 degree.
- Delicious cake is ready to be served.
- PS: Applying a thin layer of icing is an optional choice