- Preheat the oven to 180 degree for 10 minutes.Take a vessel & add maida & baking powder.
- Take another vessel add powdered sugar & butter in it. Beat well with an egg beater.
- Now add beaten egg into it & mix well.
- Mash the banana well & add into it.
- Pour the batter into the maida mixture.
- Combine all the mixture together with the help of a silicon spatula gently.
- With a help of a tablespoon,pour 60% of the cake mixture in cupcake moulds.
- Keep it in the oven & leave it for 30 minutes in 180 degree.
- Let it cool down. Then decorate the banana cupcakes with powdered sugar and slices of banana.