- Take a pan.Add milk & a half onion with cloves pierced on one side and bay leaf pierced with the help of clove on the other side.
- Take another pan. Add butter in it. Add maida and mix it well till it leaves the raw smell. Make sure that maida should not change its color.
- Add the boiled milk(after removing the onion,clove,bayleaf) into the maida and mix it thoroughly till it became like a sauce consistency.
- PS: We are adding the onion-clove-bay leaf in boiling milk to get the cheese smell & flavour but in a healthy way
- Take a deep pan.Add water in it in such a way that pasta will cover completely.
- Add a pinch of salt and 1 tsp of oil in that same water.
- Leave it for 15 minutes to boil.
- Keep a wok on flame .Add oil.
- Add all the veggies & salt in it & saute slightly.
- Add boiled pasta & white sauce.
- Stir gently so that white sauce can coat nicely on all pasta & veggies.
- Serve it in a bowl with a sprinkle of black pepper powder.