* Take a bowl,add chicken into it.Wash it properly. Add 1/2 quantity of each from salt,pepper powder,chilly powder,turmeric powder,coriander powder,ginger-garlic paste,lemon syrup,curd,soya sauce & chicken masala powder.Mix well & leave it in fridge for 1/2 hour
* Take a wok,add ghee & fry the washed rice in it & keep aside.
* Make a paste out of mint leaves in a mixer jar & keep that too aside.
* Keep a cooker on flame & add ghee in it.
* Add cashews,raisins,bay leaf,cardamom,clove,cinnamon,cumin seeds.
* Now,add curry leaves,onion,green chilly,ginger-garlic paste,turmeric powder & salt.Mix well.
* Leave it till onions become brown in colour & meantime,deep fry the marinated chicken in oil & keep aside.
* Add chilly powder & coriander powder.Mix well & add tomatoes & stir well till tomato leaves it’s raw smell.
* Add fried chicken,mint leaves paste,roasted rice & water.Stir well.
* Pour 2 tbsp of ghee & closed the lid.Leave it for a single whistle.
* Serve it hot with cold raitha & boiled egg.