Prawns are my favourite seafood. I love to cook & eat Sharing a recipe which will make your prawn so tasty that you will feel to prepare it for your family and guests again and again.
1) Keep a pan on flame.Add oil.
2)Add prawns and do a shallow fry until prawns become golden brown.
3) Remove the prawns and keep aside. Now add oil into that same pan.
4) Add curry leaves, garlic & ginger. Saute for a minute.
5) Add onion and green chilly. Fry it until onion becomes brown in colour.
6) Add salt, turmeric powder, coriander powder & red chilly powder. Mix well.
7) Add tomato ketchup & mix well.
8) Pour quarter glass of water and mix well.
9) Add prawns, garam masala powder in it and again stir well.
10) Add finely chopped coriander leaves.
11) Serve it as a starter or as side dish along with steamed rice.
PS: Do clean the prawns when you are buying from the market. There will be two black veins one on each side. If you won’t clean it out your stomach will be in a big trouble.