1) Blend the boiled chickpeas in a blender.
2) Take a bowl.Add mashed chickpea & all other ingredients apart from oil,rusk powder & egg.
3) Mix well with your hand & shape into an oval/cutlet shape with the help of your palm.
4) Break the egg into a plate and beat it. In another plate spread the rusk powder.
5) Dip each cutlet in egg & then in rusk powder.
6) Heat oil on medium low flame. Slide the cutlets few at a time into the oil and shallow fry till golden brown.
5) Serve it hot with Shezwan sauce which is easily available in market.
– You can substitute the rusk powder with cornflakes powder or oats powder.
– You can fry this on a tawa instead of shallow frying in oil. Spray some oil on each side and cook till golden brown.