This is a versatile and yet an easy chutney recipe which goes well with most breakfast dishes.
– Heat oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds and allow spluttering.
– Then add the Green chilly, Ginger, garlic, Asafeotida and curry leaves. Sauté.
– Now add onions, salt and turmeric powder. Cook till onion become translucent.
– Add chilly powder, coriander powder and tomatoes.
– Mix well and cook till tomatoes become soft and leaves it’s raw smell.
– Now, add water, mix it well and allow to boil.
– Cool this mixture and grind into a fine paste in a mixer.
– Serve with Dosa, Idly or even with Uttappam.