Here is another variety of Rava Idly, more simple that the Rava Idly posted before .
– Heat oil & ghee in a small pan.
– Fry the cashew nuts in that and keep aside.
– In that same pan, add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, Asafoetida, Curry leaves and green chilly. Sauté for 1-2 minutes.
– In the mean while, take a bowl, add rava, curd, Salt,roasted ingredients (as per 3rd point) and water as required and mix well into a thick batter. (Don’t add the Eno Fruit Salt)
– Apply oil on each idli containers. Keep 1 cashew nut each on idli scoop.
– Just before pouring the mixture out into the idli containers add the Eno Fruit Salt and mix.
– Now pour the batter with a help of a scoop spoon.Let it cook for 15 minutes.
– Serve hot with any of your favorite chutney.