Try this delicious Momos from Kadai Chicken. You can make this using either the left over Kadai Chicken or make it fresh.
– Heat oil in the pan.
– Add curry leaves, Ginger, garlic, Green chilly, onion. Saute it till onion became translucent.
– Add salt, turmeric, red chilly powder and coriander powder. Mix all well.
– Add chicken pieces, tomato ketchup, Pepper powder, chicken masala powder, garam masala powder and coriander leaves.
– Mix everything well and leave to become cool.
For the Dough:
– Take a bowl and all the mentioned ingredients and knead a dough.
Making the Momos:
– Divide the dough into 18 equal parts. Make small balls out of it.
– With the help of a rolling pin roll this into the size of a puri.
– Keep one spoon of stuffing in it. Spread water on the edge of the puri so that it will stick properly when folded into half or while folding it in small intervals.
– Repeat for the others.
– Keep all the momos on a steamer or on a idli stand and steam it for 20 minutes on a low flame.
– Serve it hot with Tabasco or tomato ketchup.