This is a Simple and fast one pot dish for working ladies and bachelors.
It can be made either for your lunch box or dinner.
– Pick, wash and soak the Rice for 15 minutes.
– In the mean while chop the carrots and beans to small pieces.
– Keep the water in a vessel to boil on medium heat.
– Heat oil in a pressure cooker.
– Add in onion, carrot, beans, green chillies and green peas and saute for 5 minutes on medium flame.
– Add the ginger garlic paste and saute for a minute.
– Add Garam Masala powder and mix.
– Drain the rice in a sieve and add to the pressure cooker. Mix well stirring for 2-3 minutes on medium flame.
– Add the boiling water and salt to taste.
– When the water starts boiling again in the pressure cooker, close the lid and allow to cook for 1 whistle on medium flame.
– Switch off the flame and allow the pressure to release.
– Serve hot with raitha of your choice.