I am sharing with you how to make thick curd at home.
– Boil the milk in a thick bottom pan.
– Cool the milk to luke warm.
– Pour to require vessel.
– Add a small piece of tamarind or a small portion of curd/yogurt into this.
– Cover and leave in warm place overnight.
– In the morning, refrigerate once the curd is set. (remove the tamarind piece when using the curd)
Use 1/8 Tsp of curd /a small Tamarind piece for any amount of Milk.
– During Winters or cold weather, keep the vessel into a casserole.
– Also when you need to set curd fast, keep the vessel into a casserole and the curd will set in 5-6 hours.