We had this as a evening snack on the houseboat trip @ Allepyee this time when I went with my brother and family. It was just too Yummy…
I used Mixed fruit jam in the recipe, it tastes great with Pineapple jam too…
– Spread Jam on each slice of bread. Make a bread-jam Sandwich.
– Cut into 4 small squares of each sandwich.
– In a bowl, mix in All purpose flour, rice flour, Sugar powder, turmeric along with water to make a semi thick batter.
– Heat oil in a deep fry pan.
– Take a small bread sandwich, dip into the batter and slide into the hot oil.
– Make in batches of 2-3. Repeat process for all the sandwich squares.
– Serve hot as a snack with evening tea.