– Wash and dry the Ginger root on the kitchen napkin until they are completely dry for around 1/2 hour.
– Cut the ginger root to small pieces and grind them along with salt to a coarse/smooth paste as per your requirement.
– Grind in intervals and do not add water while grinding.
– Remove the paste into an air tight container or glass bottle and keep it refrigerated.
– You can use this paste up to a month or more.
– Adding salt will increase the shelf life,so do not add less in it.
– Always use a clean spoon while taking out the paste from the container.