In a mixing bowl add the onion, green chillies, coriander, all the masala powders, salt and sesame seeds to the cabbage and mix well. Leave aside for 5 Minutes.
Add wheat flour and now mix again.
Add curds, 1 Tsp of oil and little water to the flour mixture and knead into smooth and pliable dough.
Take care that the dough be bit stiff while kneading. It will become soft by the time we start rolling.
Leave it aside for 10-15 mins maximum else the cabbage in the dough will leave water and thus making the dough sticky.
Divide into equal size balls.
Roll each into a paratha as thin as possible.
– Heat a tawa and place the paratha’s on them.
– Fry these Cabbage Paratha’s on both sides applying either oil or ghee over it and roast till golden brown spots.
– Serve them hot with curry of your choice.
– A simple Pickle with Curd also tastes great.
– If you don’t like using raw cabbage for kneading, you can sauté the cabbage in a tsp of oil for a couple of minutes before making the dough.