For the dosa lovers…here is a new variety of dosa. Go ahead try and let us know what you think of this.
– Grind tomotoes, chillies, cumin seeds, ginger, grated coconut and asafoetida to a fine paste along with a little salt (There is salt already in the dosa batter).
– Add this to the dosa batter and mix well.
– Heat a tawa/skiller.
– Pour 1 ladle of batter in the center and spread it in a circular motion to a round thin dosa.
– Drizzle a tsp of oil around the dosa. Cover and cook the dosa till the edges are slightly brown.
– Flip it over to the other side and cook for a few seconds if preferred.
– Serve hot with chutney or any chutney powders.