– Pick wash and soak raw rice, urad dal and channa dal for 6-8 hours.
– Soak the Rice flattened flakes/poha for 15 minutes before grinding the batter.
– Grind the soaked rice, urad dal, channa dal and poha into a smooth paste adding little water. Use the soaking liquid.
– Mix in salt and dry yeast. Set aside in a warm place to ferment overnight.
– To make dosa, pre-heat a skillet. Ladle about 3/4 cup of batter to the center of the pan. Spread it out evenly using a circular motion from the center of the batter reaching out to the edges. Pour a tablespoon of peanut oil /Ghee on the dosa. Cover and cook for a few minutes till the bottom of the dosa is golden brown.
– Spread a teaspoon full of the Red chutney evenly.
– Now keep a tbsp full of the Potato Masala/Curry in the center and fold the dosa from both sides.
– Serve hot with Coconut Chutney and Sambar.